0400L-MONDAY OUTLOOK FROM GARFIELD COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT-1/21/19
1) WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON UNTIL 6PM THIS EVENING. South winds 20-35 mph with gusts over 40 are possible. East/West travelers use caution while driving.
2) A cold front will push into the region Tuesday cooling us down along with minimal chances for precipitation.
3) There may come a day when we post our daily information strictly on our gcem.org website. Social media posts can be found there each day on our front page. IF you don’t get our posts on any given day you will find them at www.gcem.org on the FRONT PAGE.
4) Be sure to get our GARFIELD COUNTY EM app. You’re NOT prepared without it.
5) Here is your forecast for today from the NWS/NORMAN;
Monday- Mostly sunny with a high near 55. Windy with a south wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
Monday Night- Partly cloudy with a low around 43. Windy with a south wind 21 to 25 mph gusting to 36 mph.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!